Our Fast and Easy Deviled Egg Recipe with Avocado Cups is exactly what it sounds like – a delicious and easy way to make deviled eggs that will have everyone asking for seconds (or thirds!).
What’s not to love about deviled eggs? They’re the perfect finger food, they’re always a hit at parties, and they’re relatively healthy. But let’s be honest, having them the regular and ordinary way can be a bit boring.
So, shake it up! For an easy, mess-free breakfast or snack try this fun recipe. It features deviled eggs directly in hollowed-out avocado cups.
Boiling the eggs and getting the yolk mixture just right… are a no-brainer and super simple.
Simply start by cooking your eggs, then after they cool, you can start mixing in the ingredients with the yolk.
Pop the final deviled egg into your avocado cup for an instant creamy and flavorful filling. Add dust with your favorite seasonings – we like paprika!
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.
- Slice an avocado in half and scoop out part of the avocado to make room for the egg.
- boil eggs in a pot of water for approximately 10 minutes
- Remove eggs from water and let cool (may be placed in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill more)
- Peel off egg shells and slice eggs the long way to remove the yolk
- Mix egg yolks, dijon mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper until smooth
- spoon mixture inside egg whites
- place the deviled eggs inside each avocado
- lightly dust paprika to garnish
- Serve immediately once the avocado egg cups are done.