A delicious, healthy and easy to make stir fry recipe that is bursting with flavor. Our Mango Chicken Stir Fry is made with succulent chicken breast, fresh mango, vegetables, and a zesty sauce.
This chicken stir fry is perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal and next-day lunchbox idea.
This dish is packed full of flavor and goodness. The chicken is juicy and tender, while the mango adds a lovely sweetness to the dish. The vegetables are crisp and full of nutrients, making this stir fry a healthy and balanced meal.
The mango chicken sauce is zesty and really brings all the flavors together.
This stir fry is so easy to make. Simply cook the chicken and vegetables in a hot pan until golden brown. Then add the mango
- 1 lb chicken breast filet cut into bite-size chunks
- 0.25 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 0.25 tsp ground ginger
- 2 red bell pepper cut into bite-size strips
- 2 mango pitted and cut into bite-size strips
- 0.25 cup almond toasted
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- Spray a large wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger. Add sauce and bell pepper to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Add the mango and almonds to the wok or skillet and cook until hot. Season with ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve each cup of stir-fry over ½ cup of brown rice.