Who said being on a keto diet meant you had to give up all of your favorite comfort foods? If you’ve been looking for a delicious and easy keto cauliflower mac and cheese recipe look no further!
Our Easy Peasy Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipe is the perfect dish for any occasion. Made with simple ingredients, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table. And, it’s low carb and keto friendly!
What could be more comforting than a big bowl of creamy mac and cheese?
This mac and cheese recipe is the perfect comfort food. Rich and cheesy, this dish will have you coming back for more. And, since it’s made with cauliflower, it’s a great option for those on a low carb or ketogenic diet.
Cauliflower is a great low-carb replacement for pasta, and when combined with our cheesy sauce, you’ll never even miss the noodles.
With this delicious and easy-to-make recipe, you can enjoy all the flavors of classic mac and cheese without any of the guilt.
So go ahead and indulge in this creamy dish, knowing that it’s good for your body as well as your taste buds!
- 4 cup cauliflower cut into florets
- 0.5 cup heavy cream
- 0.5 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Wash and chop 4 cups of cauliflower. Steam of boil the floret until they are tender.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted then add in the shredded cheese.
- Place the cauliflower floret in a square pan once they are done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the fresh green onions prior to serving.