Chocolate Keto Cupcakes Recipe You’ll Love – Imagine the most delicious, chocolatey, rich cupcakes you’ve ever had. Now imagine that they’re also low carb, sugar free, and gluten free.
That’s what you can expect with our Chocolate Keto Cupcakes recipe!
These amazing little cakes are perfect for those following a ketogenic or low carb diet, but they’re so good that everyone will love them.
They’re also easy to prep and can be easily baked to perfection, resulting in a cupcake that’s moist and flavorful.
Our Chocolate Keto Cupcakes are made with coconut flour, which gives them a light and fluffy texture. They’re also packed with healthy fats and protein, making them the perfect treat for those on a ketogenic diet.
And best of all, they’re so delicious that you won’t even miss the sugar!
- 0.33 cup coconut flour
- 0.5 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 4 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well in the center of dry mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, olive oil and almond milk. Mix until ingredients are well combined. Allow to sit for 5-8 minutes.
- If mixture becomes thicker in consistency than you’d like feel free to add 2 Tablespoons of water to batter until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of batter into each tin. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.