Who doesn’t love chicken kabobs? And who doesn’t love the taste of the Mediterranean? Now you can have the best of both worlds with our delicious Mediterranean Beef and Marinated Chicken Kabobs on The Grill.
Our beef and chicken kabobs are marinated in a special blend of Mediterranean spices and herbs, then grilled to perfection. The result is a tender and juicy chicken kabob that is sure to please even the most discerning palate.
Plus, our kabobs don’t have added carbs, so you can enjoy them guilt-free.
So, if you love the taste of grilled beef or chicken skewers our beef and chicken kabob recipe is marinated in a flavorful blend of spices and herbs.
This beef kabob and chicken kabob combo are perfect for any summer BBQ or cookout. They’re also great for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Just fire up the grill and you’re good to go!
Our Mediterranean Beef and Marinated Chicken Kabobs on The Grill recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
So fire up the grill and get ready for a taste sensation that will have you coming back for more.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 6 oz beef sirloin strips in 12 cubes
- 6 oz chicken breast fillet in 12 cubes
- 1 onion cut into 3/4 inch square (12 cubes)
- 12 cherry tomato Rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 3/4 inch square (12 cubes)
- 12 wooden skewers
- Preheat grill pan or oven broiler (with the rack 3 inches from the heat source) on high temperature.
- Combine ingredients for the marinade, and divide between two bowls (one bowl to marinate the raw meat and one bowl for cooking and serving).
- Mix the beef, chicken, onion, tomatoes, and red pepper cubes in one bowl of the marinade and let sit. After 5 minutes, discard the remaining marinade.
- Place one piece of beef, chicken, tomato, onion, and red pepper on each of the 12 skewers.
- Grill or broil on each of the four sides for 2–3 minutes or until completely cooked (to a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F for beef and 165 °F for chicken). Spoon most of the second half of the marinade over the kebabs while cooking.
- Serve three skewers per serving. Drizzle the remaining marinade on top of each kebab before serving (use only the marinade that did not touch the raw meat or chicken).