Looking for an amazing recipe to impress your guests? Look no further than this Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa! This dish is sure to wow everyone at your next dinner party.
The beef tenderloin is rubbed with a flavorful cacao spice blend and then roasted to perfection.
This beef tenderloin recipe for Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa is the perfect way to show off your culinary skills and impress your guests!
Tender, juicy beef tenderloin is rubbed with a fragrant, spice-filled rub, then grilled to perfection. The pineapple salsa is the perfect finishing touch, adding sweetness and freshness to this amazing dish.
The pineapple salsa is the perfect finishing touch – it’s sweet, tart, and slightly spicy. Serve this recipe with some fluffy rice and you’ve got a complete meal that is sure to please.
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- 16 oz beef tenderloin
- 0.5 can pineapple juice diced in fruit juice
- 0.25 red onion
- 2 tsp cilantro rinsed dried and chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao powder unsweetened
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 0.25 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- For the salsa, combine all ingredients and toss well. Let sit for 10–15 minutes to marinate while preparing the seasoning and cooking the meat.
- For the beef tenderloin seasoning, combine all ingredients. Lightly oil the tenderloin and spread an even layer of the dry seasoning over the entire roast.
- Place the seasoned roast on a roasting or broiling pan and roast for 10–15 minutes (to a minimum internal temperature of 145 ºF). Let cool for 5 minutes before carving into 16 slices (1 ounce each).
- Serve four slices of the tenderloin with ¼ cup salsa on the side.