Looking for a delicious, gluten-free snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than our Gluten Free English Biscuits With Blueberries and Cashew Butter!
These English biscuits are made with real blueberries and creamy cashew butter.
They’re perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or a post-dinner treat. And because they’re gluten-free, you can enjoy them without worry.
Whether you’re enjoying them with tea or coffee, or as a snack, this Gluten Free English Biscuits With Blueberries and Cashew Butter recipe is sure to delight.
So, go ahead and indulge in a few (or even more!) English Biscuits. You deserve it!
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 0.2 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- 1 handful blueberries
- Add the cashew butter, almond flour, salt, baking powder, almond milk, beaten egg and stevia in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a shallow ramekin with the blueberries and stir to combine well.
- Bake at 350 until top is lightly golden brown (approximately 15-18 minutes)
- Allow to cool a few minutes before taking it out of the ramekin.
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!