Looking for a delicious and gluten-free pasta dish? Look no further than our Gluten Free Non Insalata Caprese Pasta! Made with gluten-free spaghetti, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil.
The best part about this Caprese pasta recipe? It’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
It can be enjoyed as either a main course or a side dish! So whether you’re looking for a hearty meal or a light and refreshing option, this spaghetti dish is sure to hit the spot.
The Gluten Free Non Insalata Caprese Pasta has all of the freshness of a traditional Caprese salad recipe, with the added bonus of being gluten free.
Whether you love a Caprese salad or you’re a first-timer to those flavors, this pasta is perfect for those who are looking for a delicious and healthy option that doesn’t compromise on flavor.
You can make this recipe with vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fragrant basil, which will combine to create a dish that is truly irresistible.
Don’t miss out on this mouthwatering dish and check out the recipe below!
- 8 oz gluten free spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tomato rinsed, cored, and cubed
- 0.25 cup fresh basil rinsed, dried, and cut into 1/8-inch wide silvers
- 3 oz mozzarella chesse cubed
- 8 black olives pitted, cut into long slivers
- In a 4-quart saucepan, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add gluten free spaghetti, and cook according to package directions for the shortest recommended time, about 6 minutes. (Whole-wheat pasta tends to fall apart if overcooked.)
- Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water, and set it aside. Drain spaghetti.
- Add the spaghetti back into the pasta pot. Toss with olive oil and just enough reserved water to coat well.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and olives. Toss gently until well mixed.
- Divide pasta evenly among four dinner plates (about 2¼ cups each). Serve immediately.