Looking for a dish that’s healthy, flavorful and filling? Look no further than our Roasted Chicken, Vegetable and Risoni Salad!
Our succulent roasted chicken is paired with hearty risoni pasta, crisp vegetables and a zesty dressing for a perfect balance of flavor and nutrition. Make this gluten free by using gluten-free pasta.
This dish is perfect as a main course or side salad, and it’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you!
- 250 grams chicken breast fillet cut into 2cm cubes
- 200 grams sweet potato cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 sweet red pepper cut into 2 cm rounds
- 1 handful asparagus cut into 5 cm lengths
- 1 zucchini cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 red onion thin wedges
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 3 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup gluten-free risoni pasta cooked until al dente
- 0.5 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Toss the chicken, sweet potato, sweet red pepper, zucchini, asparagus, red onion, paprika, garlic, and oil together in a large bowl.
- Spread in a single layer onto a baking paper-lined oven tray and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine the yogurt and vinegar to make a dressing.
- Slice the chicken and place in a large bowl with the vegetables, risoni, parsley, capers, half the dressing and season with pepper.
- Toss to coat and serve warm or chilled drizzled with remaining dressing.