This recipe is so easy and so delicious you’ll want to make it again and again. Stuffed avocados with chicken are the perfect appetizer or main course.
The creamy avocado pairs perfectly with the tender, juicy chicken. And the best part? It’s all mixed with cheesy goodness!
You’ll love this recipe for stuffed avocados with chicken. It’s quick and easy to make, and it’s packed with flavor. The avocado provides a creamy, rich base for the tender chicken.
The chicken is cooked to perfection, and the parmesan cheese takes this dish over the top. Serve this recipe as an appetizer or main course, and watch as your guests devour them.
So, if you love chicken and you love avocados, then this recipe is definitely for you!
Our Stuffed Avocados with Chicken Recipe You’ll Love is packed with keto friendly favorites, making it the perfect meal or snack option.
The best thing about this recipe is that it is so easy to make!
Simply combine cooked chicken, avocado, and cheeses in a bowl and mix until everything is combined. Then, stuff the mixture into ripe avocados and enjoy!
This recipe is not only delicious but also nutritious! Avocados are a great source of healthy fats and vitamins, while chicken is a lean protein that will help to keep you satisfied.
- 1 avocado
- 0.25 cup tomato
- 3 oz chicken breast fillet
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200
- Prepare the chicken either on the stove top or baked in the oven.
- Scoop out some of the avocado to create a larger pit.
- Place the avocado flesh in a large bowl along with the chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Scoop out the chicken mixture into the avocado.
- Top with the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Placed the avocados on a baking sheet or muffin tin for extra stabilization help and bake for 10 minutes.
Also see Vinaigrette dressing