Move over, frozen waffles! There’s a new breakfast sheriff in town, and his name is Ham and Cheese Easy Bake Crustless Mini Quiche. This delicious dish is perfect for those mornings when you need a quick and easy breakfast that will still keep you full until lunch.
Made with real ham and cheddar cheese, these little mini quiche muffins are like Heaven in every bite. And because they’re crustless, you don’t have to worry about any pesky dough getting in the way of your enjoyment.
Plus, these quiches are perfect for on-the-go eating. Whether you’re running out the door for work or rushing to catch your train, these bites can be ready in just minutes – simply pop them in the microwave and enjoy!
Trust us, no one will miss the crust when they taste our Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe. With bacon and tomatoes, our mini quiche recipe is enormously tasty!
- 2 eggs
- 0.25 cup milk
- 3 oz ham steak
- 0.5 cup cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Divide the cubed ham and cheese in 4 greased muffin cups.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the salt and pepper into the eggs and then distribute evenly throughout the muffin cups.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or into the egg is fully set and the cheese has just started to turn gold on top.