Looking for a delicious and nutritious snack that satisfies your sweet tooth AND your hunger? Look no further than our Almond Butter Keto Cupcake!
Made with wholesome almond butter and low-glycemic keto sweetness, This cupcake is the perfect on-the-go snack.
Who said being on a keto diet meant you had to give up your sweet tooth? This Almond Butter Keto Cupcake is a delicious and nutritious treat that satisfies your cravings without derailing your diet.
Made with almond butter, coconut flour, and other healthy ingredients, this cupcake is low in carbs and high in fat, making it the perfect snack or dessert for those following a ketogenic lifestyle.
And best of all, it’s super easy to make – just mix all the ingredients together and bake!
So if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious keto-friendly vegan treat, look no further than this Almond Butter Keto Cupcake.
Satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your healthy eating habits.
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp stevia
- 0.125 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp almond crushed
- Grease a microwave-safe cup and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your almond butter and milk and mix until a smooth batter remains. If it is too thick, add a little extra milk. Fold in your crushed nuts.
- Transfer your mug cake batter into the greased cup.
- Top with extra nuts of choice. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve cake in same cup and enjoy.