Craving a cheeseburger but trying to be healthy? No problem! Try our Cheeseburger Salad Recipes Delicious Goodness Tastebuds Love.
It’s a mouthful because we know there is more than one way to dress up a burger. With cheeseburger salad recipes like this, you can have your burger and eat it too!
The best part about salad recipes delicious like this is that they’re all made with simple, real food ingredients. No processed junk here! Just wholesome, yummy goodness that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Made with fresh, crisp lettuce and lean protein, this salad recipe is packed with flavor and goodness that your tastebuds will love.
So what are you waiting for! Enjoy this creative take on the cheeseburger salad, this is something for everyone.
Go ahead and indulge in a delicious cheeseburger salad today!
- 8 oz ground beef
- 4 cups lettuce
- 2 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tomato
- 0.5 cup cheese
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Place a pan on medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted add in the ground beef.
- While the beef is cooking dice the tomato in small pieces.
- Once the ground beef is done assemble the salad.
- Start with the shredded lettuce, then add the ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and the avocado oil mayo.
- Give everything a good stir to allow the mayo to coat the entire salad and then top with sesame seeds.