Looking for a flavorful and healthy salad that will tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than this Chicken Salad Recipe with Tangy Tomatillo and Cilantro!
This salad is packed with flavor and nutrients and is sure to become a new family favorite.
This dish is packed with tender chicken, fresh tomatillos, zesty onions, and cilantro, all tossed in a light vinaigrette dressing.
It’s the perfect balance of savory and tangy flavors that will have you coming back for more. And best of all, it’s good for you! So go ahead and enjoy this delicious salad guilt-free.
The chicken in this salad is cooked to perfection and shreds easily, making it the perfect base for the other ingredients.
The tangy tomatillo and cilantro add a bright flavor to the dish, while the corn and olive oil in the Italian dressing provides creaminess and healthy fats.
This salad can be enjoyed as is or served as a side for a complete meal. Regardless of how you enjoy it, we know you’ll love this Chicken Salad Recipe with Tangy Tomatillo and Cilantro!
- 1 cup tomatillos husked and quartered
- 3 tbsp light Italian dressing with olive oil
- 1 chili seeded and chopped
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 green onion sliced
- 0.25 cup cilantro
- In a blender or food processor container, purée tomatillos with dressing, Anaheim chili, and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes or make a day ahead to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates or bowls.