Looking for a delicious and healthy fish taco recipe? Look no further than our Fish Taco!
Our Fish Taco recipe is made with fresh fish, seasoned with our special blend of spices and herbs, and topped with delicious salsa and sour cream. It’s perfect for a quick and easy meal any night of the week!
Because who doesn’t love tacos? And who doesn’t love fish? Put them together and you’ve got one delicious, healthy meal!
This fish taco recipe can be made with fresh, wild-caught fish or frozen fish, just add crispy veggies and wrap it all up in a soft tortilla.
They’re perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, and they’re also great for entertaining. Serve them at your next party and watch your guests devour them!
- 1 lb cod filet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 12 taco 6-inch
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, combine fish, olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning mix; pour into a large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture.
- Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream, and taco sauce. Serve with a lime wedge, if desired.