Move over pumpkin pie, there’s a new dessert in town and it’s No Bake Cheesecake Keto Dessert with Chocolate! This creamy, dreamy cheesecake is not only keto-friendly, but it’s also ridiculously easy to make.
Just mix, pour, and refrigerate for a few hours and you’ve got yourself a delicious, show-stopping dessert that will have everyone begging for more.
We all know that the keto diet can sometimes feel restrictive, and sometimes it feels like you’re missing out on all of the fun foods. Well, not anymore!
This no bake keto cheesecake dessert is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious dessert without having to worry about any sugar spikes.
The best part is that it’s so easy to make, you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it sooner.
Our No Bake Cheesecake Keto Dessert with Chocolate is the perfect treat for anyone following a ketogenic diet or people who are just looking for a delicious, sugar-free dessert option.
Made with only a few simple ingredients, this keto cheesecake recipe is rich and creamy, with just a hint of chocolate flavor from cacao powder.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 0.75 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- 2 oz cacao powder
- 1 pinch water, enough to get a thick liquid consistency
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and stevia with electric beater.
- Fill the mixture into square tin and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Add heavy cream to cocoa powder and mix together in the microwave
- Add splash of water and mix until you get a thick liquid consistency.
- Pour over top frozen cheesecakes and enjoy!