Who knew breakfast could be so easy AND delicious? Our Easy Avocado Bacon and Egg Cups are the perfect way to start your day.
Packed with nutritious ingredients like eggs, avocado, and bacon, these little cups are sure to give you the energy you need to tackle whatever comes your way.
But the best part? They only take minutes to make!
Now there’s no excuse not to enjoy a healthy, delicious breakfast every day.
So, if you’re looking for a way to spruce up your morning routine look no further than our Easy Avocado Bacon and Egg Cups!
These little cups of goodness are packed with everything you need to start your day off right. We’ve got eggs for protein, avocado for healthy fats, and bacon… well for no other reason than “just because.” Enjoy!
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.
- Slice an avocado in half and scoop out part of the avocado to make room for the egg.
- Crack the eggs open into the avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 18 minutes or until the egg white is completely cooked through.
- While the avocado egg cups are baking, prepare the bacon on the stovetop.
- Serve immediately once the avocado egg cups are done.