Looking for a keto garlic bread recipe…
Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh garlic bread wafting through the house? And when it’s keto-friendly, gluten-free, and low-carb, that’s just an added bonus!
This keto garlic bread recipe is quick and easy to make, and it’s the perfect side dish for any meal.
Made with a few simple ingredients like mozzarella cheese, almond flour, garlic, and butter, this garlic bread is crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
It’s also packed with flavor thanks to the fresh garlic and herbs. Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce or use it to mop up any
- 1.25 cup almond flour
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 egg white
- 4 oz butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the almond flour, husk powder, baking powder, salt, and eggs in boil.
- Make 10 pieces’ hot dog buns by using your hands. Place buns in greased baking tray.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 40-50 minutes,
- Make the garlic butter while the bread is baking. Mix all the ingredients together and put in the fridge.
- Remove buns from oven and cool it at room temperature.
- When the buns are cold, cut them in halves and spread garlic butter on each halve
- Take the garlic butter out of the fridge. When the buns are cooled, cut them in halves
- Bake the garlic bread again for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.