Looking for a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make meal? Look no further than our Stir-Fried Green Rice, Eggs, and Turkey Ham that would even make Dr. Seuss proud!
This dish is packed with protein and fantastic flavor, and it comes together in just minutes.
Our green rice is the perfect base for this tasty stir-fry. It’s slightly nutty and perfectly textured, and it pairs perfectly with the savory flavors of eggs and turkey ham. Plus, it’s loaded with vitamins and minerals like iron, magnesium, and calcium.
The eggs in this dish add a rich, creamy texture and plenty of protein. They also help to bind everything together, making each bite perfectly seasoned and oh-so delicious.
- 1.75 cup brown rice
- 0.33 tsp salt
- 0.75 cup spinach chopped
- 6 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 cup turkey ham diced ¼”
- 0.25 cup green onion
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Combine brown rice and 4½ cups water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low.
Cover and cook about 30-40 minutes, until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Add salt to rice. Mix well. Set aside. (A rice cooker may be used with the same quantity of brown rice and water.)
- Drain water from spinach by squeezing thawed spinach with Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon of Cook half of the eggs in a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Remove eggs from skillet to cool. Chop cooled eggs and set aside. Reserve the remaining eggs for step 5.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or a large nonstick skillet over high Add ham and cook for 2 minutes or until ham begins to brown.
- Reduce heat to Add brown rice and toss to mix. Add remaining eggs. Stir for 5 minutes or until egg is fully cooked. Add green onions, spinach, chopped egg, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Stir well. Cook until thoroughly heated. Serve hot.