This Easy Cauliflower Recipe For White Cheddar Cheese Hash Browns is the perfect health-conscious breakfast or side dish! Just a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes to make and you have something delicious!
If you love hash browns, but you don’t want the heavy carbs from potatoes, then this is the recipe for you.
So, move over regular hash browns, there’s a new sheriff in town!
Cauliflower is packed with nutrients and is such a versatile vegetable. In this cauliflower recipe, it is grated and mixed with shredded white cheddar cheese, eggs, and seasonings, then baked to perfection.
The result is a yummy and addictive dish that is much lighter than traditional hash browns. But don’t take our word for it, try it for yourself and see!
Plus, they’re super easy to make. Simply shred the cauliflower, mix with the cheese and spices, and then cook in a hot pan until golden brown. So why not give them a try? Your taste buds will thank you.
Here to fulfill your breakfast fantasies, an easy cauliflower recipe for hash browns… enjoy!
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 0.75 cup white cheddar cheese
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C
- Shred the cauliflower with a cheese grated or with a food processor with a shredding attachment.
- Combine the cauliflower, egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl a mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper and pat down the cauliflower mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower hash browns are cooking prepare your eggs and bacon on the stovetop with your desired method.
Serve with 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon pr. person.