This is a yummy summer broccoli salad that uses an interesting combination of recipes. Before you decide you won’t like it, try it. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- 2 cups brocoli cut into florets
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp red onion
- 0.25 cup almond
- 1 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli floret, red onions, sliced almonds and the mayo.
- Mix everything well and then sprinkle the bacon on top along with the salt and pepper.