Seasoned chicken, crispy bacon, and creamy ranch dressing are wrapped up in romaine lettuce creating these Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce Wraps. They come together quickly with only a few simple ingredients, making them great for a go-to lunch!
- 8 oz chicken breast filler
- 1 no tomato
- 0.5 no avocado
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 6 no romaine leave
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
- Place the chicken in a dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the romaine lettuce by washing and patting the leaves dry.
- Dice the tomato and avocado in small pieces.
- Prepare the bacon on the stove top.
- Once the chicken is done, assemble the lettuce wraps by adding the chicken, tomatoes, avocado and bacon to the wraps.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing on top and enjoy!