If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty pasta dish that will leave you feeling satisfied and content, look no further than our Orecchiette with Creamy Basil and Broccoli Sauce.
This tantalizing dish features orecchiette pasta tossed in a creamy basil and broccoli sauce, making it the perfect meal to enjoy on a lazy night in.
The best part? Our Orecchiette with Creamy Basil and Broccoli Sauce is so easy to make, that you’ll be able to whip it up in no time at all! So go ahead and give yourself a break from cooking tonight – we promise, you won’t regret it.
- 200 grams broccoli cut into florets
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 250 grams orecchiette
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese shaved
- Cook broccoli, zucchini, and garlic in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is just tender and bright green. Using a slotted spoon, scoop vegetables and garlic into a food processor with 1/2 cup cooking water, basil, cream cheese, parmesan, and pepper. Blend until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Cook pasta in the same pot of boiling water, until al dente, and drain.
- Pour broccoli mixture into a separate saucepan, stir in peas and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes until peas are just cooked, then toss in the pasta. Serve immediately topped with a grinding of black pepper and shaved parmesan.