- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup of lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic peeled and minced
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp ground black
- 1 romaine lettuce washed
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 2 tomato diced
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
To make the dressing:
- Put the oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in the small bowl and mix lemon juice can be used instead of lime juice.
To make the salad:
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and pat dry with paper towels,
- Put the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and radishes in the mixing bowl and toss (white onion can be used instead of red onion).
- Pour the dressing over the lettuce mixture and Serve right away.
- For protein, add low-sodium canned tuna, sardines, or salmon on top of the salad.