Bacon and egg reshape this classic egg salad recipe that features foolproof hard-boiled eggs, avocado oil mayonnaise, and green onion mix-ins. Perfect for light meals or sandwiches all year long.
- 4 egg
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Place the eggs in a pot with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil. Once the water is boiling turn the heat off, cover and set aside for 8 minutes.
- Prepare the bacon while the eggs are boiling either on the stove top or in the oven.
- Once the eggs are ready, pour cold water over them.
- Peel, chop and add to a bowl.
- Add the bacon, green onions, mayo, salt and pepper to the bowl and combine well.
- Eat right away or store for later. Can be enjoyed both warm and cold.