Take creamy avocados to a different level with this stuffed avocado recipe!
This Easy Mozzarella Caprese Stuffed Avocados Drizzled with a Balsamic Glaze recipe has sweet and juicy cherry tomatoes with fresh mozzarella balls that are lightly seasoned and then stuffed into avocado halves!
Drizzle with a balsamic glaze for an incredible flavor combination.
This dish is so simple to make and is absolutely delicious. I love that it is a healthy alternative to some of my other favorite recipes. The avocado provides a creamy and rich base, while the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella add a touch of sweetness and acidity. The balsamic glaze ties everything together perfectly.
If you are looking for an impressive, yet easy-to-make dish, this stuffed avocado recipe is perfect for you! Your guests will be impressed with your culinary skills, and you will be able to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
- 1 avocado
- 0.25 cup mini mozzarella ball
- 0.25 cup cherry tomato
- 0.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Scoop out a little bit of an avocado to create a deeper pit.
- Combine the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls in a bowl, then transfer into the avocado.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish