Looking for a delicious and healthy pasta dish? Look no further than this Avocado Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Zucchini Spaghetti recipe!
Made with flavorful pesto, tender chicken and zucchini, and of course, creamy avocado, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table.
Plus, it’s quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
This bright and delicious dish is gluten free, paleo, and keto friendly and will leave you feeling satisfied.
The chicken and zucchini spaghetti are a perfect match for the creamy avocado pesto sauce made with fragrant basil. And best of all, it’s an easy recipe to follow.
So, whether you’re looking for a quick and healthy weeknight meal, or an impressive dish to serve to guests, this Avocado Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Zucchini Spaghetti recipe is sure to please.
So what are you waiting for? Give this scrumptious recipe a try tonight!
- 1 zucchini
- 4 oz chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 0.5 no avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup fresh basil
- 0.25 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is melted, add in the chicken and cook through.
- Spiralize the zucchinis with a spiralizer or hand peeler.
- Combine all of the Avocado Cream Sauce ingredients in a blender and blend away.
- Once the chicken is done, combine everything in a bowl and mix well so that the Avocado Cream Sauce covers all of the zucchini noodles.