Looking for a fritter that’s packed with flavor? Look no further than our Smoked Salmon and Feta Fritters with Zucchini and Corn!
These scrumptious fritters are made with smoked salmon, feta cheese, zucchini, and corn, and are perfect for a quick snack or light meal.
They’re also great for entertaining, as they can be served hot or cold. Simply heat them up in the oven or microwave, or serve them at room temperature.
Serve with a side of dipping sauce or your favorite salad for a complete meal.
These easy-to-make Smoked Salmon Fritters are sure to please everyone at your next gathering!
- 0.5 cup cottage cheese
- 50 grams feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 zucchini grated
- 0.75 fresh corn kernels
- 1 tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 0.5 cup yogurt
- 75 grams smoked salmon
- 1 cup green salad
- 1 lemon cut in 4 wedges
- Combine cheeses, breadcrumbs, egg, zucchini, corn, mint and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 8 small patties and place on a baking paper-lined oven tray. Bake at 200°C fan forced for 25-30 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Place two fritters on each serving plate, dollop with yogurt, drape with smoked salmon and serve with salad, and lemon wedges.
Modified ingredient list with more carbs to fuel your body: