Wake up to the savory smell of bacon and bell peppers with this delicious Bacon and Bell Pepper Keto Breakfast Wrap Recipe.
Packed with protein and low in carbs, it’s the perfect way to start your day. And with just a few simple ingredients, it’s easy to make too.
Starting your day with a satisfying breakfast is always a great idea, but sometimes you just don’t have the time (or energy) to cook up something.
That’s where this gluten free keto breakfast wrap comes in! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s quick and easy to make, and it’s packed with flavor.
The main star of this recipe is, of course, bacon. But not just any bacon – we’re using thick-cut bacon for maximum deliciousness.
The savory flavor and crunch of the bacon pair perfectly with the freshness of bell peppers and the creamy goodness of avocado.
So why not give it a try? You’ll love how flavorful and satisfying this wrap is. And it’s sure to keep you full until lunchtime. So go ahead and enjoy a Bacon and Bell Pepper Keto Breakfast Wrap today. You won’t regret it.
- 2 collard leave
- 3 slices bacon
- 0.25 no red bell pepper
- 0.25 no onion
- 1 egg
- 1 avocado
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1. Heat a small cast-iron or ceramic skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and let it cook slowly.
- 2. Once bacon is cooked through, transfer it from the pan to a small plate.
- 3. Leaving bacon fat in the pan, add the red pepper and onion, let cook over medium heat until soft.
- 4. Once vegetables are soft, shift them to the side of the skillet and add the egg. Use a form to break the yolk and cook scrambled.
- 5. To assemble: place the collard leaves on plate. Layer on the cooked vegetables, egg, avocado, bacon on it and roll.
- 6. Cut wrap into tow and serve with avocado sauce.