Who doesn’t love pancakes? And when they’re made with ricotta cheese and fresh apples, they’re even better! Our Lemon Ricotta Pancakes With Apples are light and fluffy, with a hint of citrus flavor from the lemon.
They’re served with a generous portion of fresh apples, for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
This lemon ricotta pancake recipe is perfect for anyone who loves breakfast food. The ricotta cheese makes them moist and flavorful, while the apples add a tart sweetness that perfectly offsets the rich flavor of the pancakes.
If you’re looking for an impressive breakfast dish to impress your guests or a nice treat for yourself, look no further than our Lemon Ricotta Pancakes With Apples!
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 apple cored and diced
- 0.25 cup raisins
- 2 cups mixed berries for serving
- Combine ricotta and lemon rind in a small bowl, and set half aside for serving. Whisk the remaining ricotta mixture together with milk and eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder, oats, apples, and sultanas in a bowl. Stir in the milk mixture until well combined, and rest for 5 minutes.
- Spray a large non-stick frypan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Pour 1/3 cup of mixture into the frypan and cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form on the surface, turn and cook until golden and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes.
- Arrange 2 pancakes on each plate and top with fresh fruit and a spoonful of the reserved lemon ricotta.