- 3 cup gluten free pasta
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups broccoli, florets
- 1 cup chicken breast fillet – previously cooked and diced 1/2-inch
- 1.5 cup half and half cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 0.125 cup chicken diced broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a Gradually stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Do not overcook. Drain well. Toss pasta with ½ teaspoon garlic.
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well. Sprinkle with remaining garlic.
- Transfer pasta and broccoli to a medium casserole dish (about 8” x 11”) coated with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken. Mix
- In a small mixing bowl, mix ½ cup half-and-half with Whisk to remove lumps.
- In a medium skillet, heat chicken broth, salt, pepper, and the remaining half-and-half. Stir in half-and-half/flour mixture. Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to Stir frequently for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken. Add cheese and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Pour sauce over the chicken, broccoli, and pasta mixture.
- Cover casserole dish with lid or with Bake at 350 °F for 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Serve hot.