Looking for a tasty and healthy lunchtime option? Tuna Apple Salad is the perfect choice! This delicious salad is made with chunk white tuna, crisp apples, raisins and fresh green goodness.
It’s light, refreshing, and packed with protein and nutrients.
Tuna Apple Salad is a great way to fuel your body and satisfy your appetite. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or snack on the go. And because it’s made with all natural ingredients, you can feel good about eating it.
So next time you’re looking for a healthy and delicious option, reach for Tuna Apple Salad. You’ll be glad you did!
- 2 can tuna 6-oz
- 2 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 1 apple cored and chopped
- 0.25 cup celery chopped
- 0.25 cup raisins
- 3 tbsp light Italian dressing
- 2 cups fresh greens
- 2 lettuce wraps or gluten free pita pockets
- In a small bowl, stir together tuna, onion, apple, celery, raisins, and 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- In another medium bowl, toss together salad greens with the remaining dressing.
- Cut pitas in half to make 4 pita pockets.
- Carefully fill pita pockets with equal amounts of salad greens and tuna salad.