Looking for a delicious and easy way to spice up your chicken dinners? Try our Chicken Tortas recipe!
If you love chicken, then you’ll love our Chicken Tortas! These tasty little sandwiches are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack or a hearty meal.
Our Chicken Tortas recipe is infused with a tantalizing blend of spices that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Chicken Tortas, you can enjoy all of the flavors of a traditional Mexican torta right from home.
And, if you’re ready to make a batch that you can enjoy anytime with out any of the hassle, just pop them in the oven or microwave. In minutes you’ll have a mouth-watering meal that the whole family will love.
This torta recipe is so convenient, they’re perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you need a quick and easy meal.
So whether you’re looking for a delicious new way to enjoy chicken, or just want
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cup salsa
- 2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 4 slices onion
- 0.5 Monterey jack
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 4 Artisan bread rolls cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chili powder, and 1 cup of Fresh Salsa.
- In another medium bowl, combine lettuce, onion, cheese, and radishes.
- Spread equal amounts of mashed avocado on each roll.
- Place equal amounts of chicken and lettuce mixtures inside of each roll.
- Spoon ¼ cup Fresh Salsa over lettuce and close the sandwich. Serve immediately.