If you love chicken and you love salad, then you’ll love our Zesty Oriental Chicken Salad! This delicious salad is made with tender chicken, crisp vegetables, and a citrus-inspired dressing – it’s the perfect meal for any time of day.
Our Zesty Oriental Chicken Salad is healthy and nutritious, but it’s also incredibly tasty.
The chicken is juicy and flavorful, and the vegetables are crisp and fresh. The dressing is light and slightly sweet, with just a hint of heat from the ginger. It’s all brought together by the wonderful flavors of sesame oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce.
This dish is sure to please everyone at the table. It’s perfect for a light lunch or dinner
- 3 chicken breast fillets cooked and chilled
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1.5 cup broccoli
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into strip
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded
- 0.5 cup salad dressing – equal parts of apple cider vinegar and olive oil
- 0.25 cup orange juice
- 0.25 cup cilantro chopped
- 0.25 cup minced ginger
- Cut chicken breasts into small strips and place in a medium bowl with onions, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, juice, and ginger. Pour over salad and toss well to coat. Stir in cilantro. Serve at room temperature.