This quick and easy vegan pasta simple salad is loaded with veggies and is completely healthy! It can be served as the main dish or a side dish for lunch.
- 8 oz cherru tomato sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 6 oz black olives drained
- 1.5 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 16 oz rotini pasta
- 0.5 cucumber sliced and quartered (optional)
- 0.25 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon juiced
- Cook the pasta as per the directions given on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta, bell pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, and parsley in a bowl. Pour the dressing and toss well to coat.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!