Looking for an authentic Thai dish that will tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than our Thai Chicken and Cashew Yellow Curry!
This delicious dish is made with succulent chicken, fresh cashews, and a fragrant yellow curry sauce. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a leisurely weekend dinner.
And best of all, this chicken cashew curry is easy to make!
Simply simmer the chicken and cashews in the curry sauce, and you’re ready to enjoy a mouthwatering meal that’s sure to please.
So go ahead and give it a try! You’ll be glad you did.
- 2 Clove garlic crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp Thai yellow curry paste
- 300 grams chicken breast fillet cut into 1½cm pieces
- 300 grams pumpkin cut into 2cm cubes
- 125 grams green beans trimmed and halved
- 4 tomato chopped
- 1 cup yogurt or coconut milk
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp cashews toasted and chopped
- 2 cups brown rice
- Lightly spray a deep non-stick fry pan or wok with oil and place over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic, ginger, coriander root and paste for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in the chicken, pumpkin, beans, and tomatoes, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken and pumpkin are cooked.
- Remove curry from heat and stir through yogurt or coconut milk.
- Serve curry topped with bean shoots, coriander leaves, and cashews and accompanied by rice.