- 1.5 lb russet potatoes scrubbed
- 6 no egg
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 no onion
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Put the potatoes in a non-stick skillet on the stove and cover with cold Turn the heat to medium-high and cook until the potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes well, remove them from the skillet, and set aside. Then peel and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Put the eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Return the skillet to the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add onion and cook about 5 minutes until soft. Add the cubed potatoes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and Press down with a spatula to make an even layer and shake gently to prevent sticking. Lower to medium heat and cook about 7 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook until the frittata is completely set, about 5
- Gently loosen the frittata from the Place a serving plate over the skillet and carefully flip the frittata onto the plate.
- Slice into 4 wedges. Serve warm.