Looking for an easy and delicious recipe for your next family meal? Look no further than this recipe for Rosemary Chicken Lemon Twist with Vegetables!
Succulent chicken breasts are baked to perfection with a crispy lemon twist, and served alongside a tasty medley of vegetables. rosemary and lemon provide a perfect balance of flavor, making this dish an instant family favorite.
Best of all, it’s healthy and low-carb, so you can feel good about serving it to your loved ones.
Give this lemon chicken recipe a try tonight and see for yourself how simple and delicious home-cooked meals can be!
- 0.5 lb red potatoes rinsed and cubed
- 1.5 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 chicken breast fillet halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rosemary chopped
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- In a medium pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and green beans and cook for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place olive oil and chicken breasts in a medium skillet; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add potatoes, carrots, green beans, and all remaining ingredients to skillet, except 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked. Add remaining lemon juice to taste and serve.