Looking for a delicious, hearty soup that will warm you up on a cold day? Try our Japanese-Style Beef and Vegetable Soup With Noodles. This soup is packed with flavor, and the beef and vegetables are cooked to perfection.
Infused in a bone broth with lemongrass and ginger, you’ll love the comforting taste of this soup, and it’s sure to become a new favorite.
This soup is loaded with tender beef, fresh vegetables, shiitake mushrooms, and succulent noodles – everything you need to satisfy your hunger. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy a hot bowl of soup any time you want.
So what are you waiting for? Give Japanese-Style Beef and Vegetable Soup With Noodles a try today!
- 4 oz shiitake mushroom Use the stems in the broth and the caps as vegetable rinsed
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass crushed
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 4 cup beef bone broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 oz brown rice noodles
- 1 lb beef sirloin strips sliced very thin
- 4 oz tofu diced
- 0.25 cup scallion sliced thin
- Thaw frozen vegetables in the microwave (or place entire bag in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes). Set aside until step 4.
- Combine all ingredients for broth, except soy sauce, in a medium-sized pot or saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the broth through a fine wire colander, and discard the solid parts. Season to taste with soy sauce.
- To finish the soup, bring the broth back to a boil. Add the thawed vegetable stir-fry mix and mushroom caps, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles and continue to simmer for another minute.
- Add the beef and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes or until the beef is slightly pink to brown (to a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F).
- Add tofu and scallions, and simmer 1–2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve immediately in 1-cup portions.