Looking for an impressively delicious, yet easy-to-make meal? Then you need our Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Southeast Asian Marinade in your life!
This pork is incredibly juicy and full of flavor. The perfect blend of sweet, savory, and spicy, this marinade will tantalize your taste buds and have you coming back for more.
This succulent pork tenderloin is grilled to perfection, creating a juicy, moist, and slightly charred exterior that pairs perfectly with the flavor of the marinade.
To make things even better, our Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Southeast Asian Marinade is super simple to prepare. Just pop it in the oven or on the grill, and you’ll have a mouthwatering meal ready in no time.
Serve this dish with a side of rice and vegetables for a complete meal that will leave you satisfied and feeling good about yourself.
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, gluten free
- 0.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Preheat grill or oven broiler (with rack 3 inches from heat source) on high temperature.
- Remove visible fat from tenderloin and discard. Set tenderloin aside.
- Combine garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil (optional) in a small dish. Stir marinade until sugar dissolves.
- Brush tenderloin with marinade or pour one-third of the marinade evenly over the pork tenderloin. Place in oven or grill with the lid closed.
- Every 5 minutes, turn over the tenderloin and add 1 tablespoon of additional marinade until the meat is fully cooked (to a minimum internal temperature of 160 °F).
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut 12 slices, each about 1 inch thick. Serve three slices (about 3 oz cooked weight) per serving.