These Grilled Chicken Kabobs are perfect for a quick and easy dinner! They’re loaded with flavor and come together in just a few minutes. Plus, they’re healthy and low-carb, so you can feel good about eating them.
The chicken is marinated in a blend of spices, then grilled to perfection. The kabobs are served over brown rice, which is a great source of fiber and nutrients. And they’re topped with a dollop of yogurt, which adds creaminess and helps to cool the spices.
This dish is hearty and filling, but it’s also light and healthy. So it’s perfect for any time of year. And it
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast fillet without skin, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 wooden skewers
- 8 cherry tomato
- 12 bay leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, and ground black pepper; pour over chicken and marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- To make skewers – soak the sticks in water for a few minutes then thread the tomato, chicken, bay leaf, onion, and bell pepper; repeat.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Discard bay leaves before serving.
- Serve each kabob over ½ cup of brown rice.