- 4 no chicken thighs bone-in, skin removed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 no onion peeled, chopped
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 0.5 tsp ground thyme
- 0.5 tsp ground rosemary
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz spinach fresh or frozen
- Heat skillet over medium-high Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add chicken, top side down. Cook about 8 minutes on each side, or until deeply browned. Remove the chicken to a dinner plate and set aside.
- Reheat skillet over medium Add the onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Cook about 5 minutes, until the onion is soft and golden. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Add the water, and Continue cooking for about 30 minutes.
- Add frozen spinach and cook for about 10 minutes. Or, add the fresh spinach and cook about 2 minutes, until it Serve right away.