Looking for a delicious and gluten free breakfast option? Look no further than our Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Compote Topping!
Enjoy homemade pancakes made with real bananas and served with a generous portion of fresh strawberries on top.
These pancakes are not only delicious but they’re also paleo friendly and gluten free and packed with nutrients that will help start your day off right.
Bananas are a great source of dietary potassium, which is essential for cell function and helps to regulate blood pressure. Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants, which can help to protect your body against disease.
So what are you waiting for? Start your day off right with our Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Topping!
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1 cup gluten free pancake mix
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup strawberries frozen, thawed, and sliced. – For topping
- 2 tbsp orange juice for topping
- Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into a hot skillet. Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the berries are soft.
- Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.