Now you can enjoy the authentic taste of Italy in your own home with our delicious Turkey Meat Sauce and Spaghetti. Our sauce is made with 100% real San Marzano tomatoes and is slow-simmered to perfection.
We’ve also added in just the right amount of onions, garlic, and herbs to give it that traditional flavor that you love.
And of course, our Turkey Meat Sauce wouldn’t be complete without chunks of tender, juicy ground turkey. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a classic Italian favorite without all the hassle.
When it comes to leftovers, you won’t be able to resist.
Just boil some water, cook your spaghetti, and heat up our sauce. That’s it! You’ll have a delicious meal that the whole family will love.
- 0.75 lb ground turkey
- 2 cans diced San Marzano tomatoes 14.5-oz juice reserved
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb gluten free spaghetti
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Add turkey and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain fat.
- Stir in tomatoes with their juice, bell pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, and ground black pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain well. Serve sauce over spaghetti.